Author Topic: soon to open  (Read 877 times)

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
soon to open
« on: August 07, 2015, 11:33:12 AM »
I saw that TPWD is doing a clean up day at Navarro Mills this Saturday I believe. If I remember correctly it will start at 8am and they will provide waters and a hot dog dinner after. What I read was to help clean up all the debris from the lake being 18 feet high and now it is 1.5 feet high and all parks expected open soon.

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: soon to open
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 11:35:43 AM »
Yea, Keith posted this on the other site....

Saturday August 8, 2015 is clean up day at NM. The US Army Corps of Engineers is asking people to come out and help with cleaning up the parks by picking up cans, bottles and paper. Everyone is meeting in Liberty Hill Park (Dawson side of the lake) at the Pavilion. There will be a meeting starting at 8:00 a.m. to outline what is going to happen & clean up will end at 1:00 p.m. Plenty of cold water will be furnished and a hot dog dinner is planned. So bring a lawn chair and help out. Lake level is 1.4 ft above normal so it want be long before the parks are open and let the crappie fishing begin.
See everyone Saturday......
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: soon to open
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »
Shore wish they would open Joe Pool Lake parks.  But now they are talking about late September or mid-October.  Shore putting a crimp in my fishing.   :( >:( >:( :(