Author Topic: Joe Pool Marina 4/4/15  (Read 858 times)

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
Joe Pool Marina 4/4/15
« on: April 08, 2015, 10:36:36 AM »
I spent some time on my slip yesterday.  I did not get to fish as I was working on the slip but my wife did.  She caught six keepers. 

And yes, ketchn, I managed to take a picture of them in the sink last night before I cleaned them.  Now I've got to figure how to get them from the cell phone to the computer.  It's hard to believe that at one time I spoke machine language, Fortran, Basic, PHP and Linux.  Age does that to you.  :ROFLMAO   :helpsign

Thanks to some kind slip neighbors I will soon have my slip a decent place to fish from again.  My health problems started just after I switched to the current slip so I didn't get it fixed up much. 

It will probably be another month before my wife can fish from the pontoon but at least she is now able to fish from the slip again. So I needed to get it fixed up to provide some protection from the wind and weather.

It's driving me crazy that I can't get that HB 999 I bought last month hooked up and tested.  But until she's able to go out on the lake it will just have to wait.