Author Topic: Feast for some Famine for others!  (Read 252 times)

Offline Pepop

• Crappie Slabmaster
Feast for some Famine for others!
« on: November 11, 2015, 10:33:23 AM »
Well, after a MISERABLE 4 hours (misersabe only because the fish weren't where we were looking) on the lake yesterday, my friend Gerald & I quit at noon with only 1 keeper boated! The wind kept us away fro some spots I wanted to hit. Oh well, it was a nice day and any day fishin is a good day! THEN! Jason Burton had an afternoon trip with 2 returning clients & a friend of theirs so they met up at the L. P. Resort around 1 & set out. Jason's 21' Triton handles ruff water much better than mine so he was able to really work some of the spots I had to bypass. THEY HIT PAYDIRT!! Fishing brushpiles in 18-25 fow, they quit at sunset with 56 for the cleaning table & 20+ were in the 1 1/2 pound plus range. Here are a few pictures of the guys & catch. It was too dark to get a shot of the total catch.
All fish came on jigs with about half on Ketchnz Karrot & the rest fell for various Thermocline plastic baits.

Offline captain happy

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: Feast for some Famine for others!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 09:27:17 PM »
Wow those are some nice slabs!

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 07:10:07 AM »
Those are some good uns!
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Outlawelectric

• Crappie Keeper
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 07:57:24 AM »
Very nice!
Don't sweat the small stuff!

Offline jasoniam

• Crappie Keeper
  • It is what it is!!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 07:58:48 AM »
Dem is sum nice ones!! I'm gonna have to steal a ride out there with you folks cause thems look extremely worth the drive!! Good job!