Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 662 times)

Offline Pepop

• Crappie Slabmaster
Saturday
« on: November 15, 2015, 03:34:50 AM »
I took Gerald out today and we didn't start till nearly noon but again, the weather was PERFECT and the fish were cooperating, though not quite as good as Friday. Same pattern as Friday, 22fow, fish in the middle of brushpiles, right on the bottom. My Grape Limeade seemed to be the "Go-To" bait. Saturday's pictures...

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: Saturday
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 10:07:11 AM »
What is the go to jig for Joe Pool?  The grape limeade has not been producing for me lately there but since the last move of the docks by the marina fish have been hard to come by with anything.

I did catch another bass there yesterday using the Ketchz Karrot.  That was the only jig that caught one for me yesterday.  But as I stated, part of the problem is we don't have enough fish visiting us after this last move of the docks by the marina.

Offline Pepop

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 07:59:21 PM »
What is the go to jig for Joe Pool?  The grape limeade has not been producing for me lately there but since the last move of the docks by the marina fish have been hard to come by with anything.

I did catch another bass there yesterday using the Ketchz Karrot.  That was the only jig that caught one for me yesterday.  But as I stated, part of the problem is we don't have enough fish visiting us after this last move of the docks by the marina.

Ed, that package I sent for your KISA is suppose to be 3 best for Joe Pool. IDK myself.

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 08:03:37 PM »
Ed, that package I sent for your KISA is suppose to be 3 best for Joe Pool. IDK myself.

It hasn't arrived yet.  I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow.  Mail holidays always slow things down.

Offline Outlawelectric

• Crappie Keeper
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 04:52:16 AM »
WTG Pepop!  Is that the chub jigheads your using? And if so how do you like 'em? 
Don't sweat the small stuff!

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 07:34:23 AM »
NICE...
And that's aahh sweet looking jig that grape limeade is... :Thumbsup
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »
KABOOM  :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Pepop

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 02:36:09 PM »
WTG Pepop!  Is that the chub jigheads your using? And if so how do you like 'em?

Yeah, I like the chub head mainly because it allows for more creative powder painting. As far as function, I don't think it's much different than the walleye. They both hang slightly head up, which is just how I like it.

NICE...
And that's aahh sweet looking jig that grape limeade is... :Thumbsup

Thanks SK, yeah the Grape Limeade is a purdy thang & I'm just glad the feesh think so too!

Register