Author Topic: Headed out in 30!  (Read 535 times)

Offline Pepop

• Crappie Slabmaster
Headed out in 30!
« on: November 20, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »
Went out for a search & mark mission with Jason yesterday. Went mainly looking for new piles. Found a couple & fished them. Caught 2-3 fish off each & left them biting so Jason could carry a boatload of clients there this morning. I'm carrying Gerald out this morning for a meat run, to help stock his freezer. I'll hopefully have reports from our adventure & Jason's trip later today. BTW, Jason cleaned 20 from yesterday' hunt. I have 2 pictures but they're still on my phone.
More later!

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: Headed out in 30!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 07:57:06 AM »
Good luck Pepop.  Leave a few, I'm gonna make it back to that lake one day.

Offline Pepop

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 06:32:09 PM »
Well, other than it being a BEAUTIFUL day, the fish are still a bit scattered but beginning to gather in their Winter haunts. I sent Gerald home with 17 nice keepers. I figure after Sunday & Monday much will change pretty quick. Once the water temp drops into & stays in the 50's, the fish really stack up at the bridge & some deep brushpiles. It was a fine morning with a good friend do, it don't get no better than that!

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 10:49:49 AM »
WTG Pepop....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 11:18:12 AM »
Glad you were able to get out and fish some before the cold weather hits us.  I haven't been outside today as I'm not sure I want to face the cold yet.   :ROFLMAO

We didn't get to fish last week, had too many other things we had to do.  But I am going to do my best to get out Tuesday and Wednesday and take that boat ride over to the Joe Pool Marina slip to do a little fishing.

Offline Outlawelectric

• Crappie Keeper
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »
Glad you got after 'em!  That good winter pattern will be here shortly fer sure.  I'm looking forward to some dock fishing this year since the lake came up.
Don't sweat the small stuff!

Offline captain happy

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 05:50:13 PM »
Thanks for the report pepop! Headed out in the morning with my songwriter buddy hope we get in them!

Register