Author Topic: Photobucket  (Read 74 times)

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Photobucket
« on: July 03, 2017, 10:03:08 PM »
 Is wanting $400 a year to be able to share pics I have stored there..... ain't gonna happen.... so most of the pics I've posted won't be visible anymore.....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: Photobucket
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 07:59:34 AM »
That stinks. I quit using them a long time ago when they restricted bandwidth down to a trickle (around 2007 or so?) I currently use imgur for such things.

I saw that pepop's signature wasn't working. Was wondering what was going on with photobucket.

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 08:33:18 AM »
Yep, me neither...I just go straight from my puuudder.
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline ACAMS

• Crappie Keeper
    • myfolderz.com
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 08:59:31 AM »
Is wanting $400 a year to be able to share pics I have stored there..... ain't gonna happen.... so most of the pics I've posted won't be visible anymore.....

I will let you use the link in my sig for ONLY $399.99 a year
}><||(>     }><||(>     http://myfolderz.com/Jigs/pics.php     <)||><{     <)||><{

Free Image Uploader http://myfolderz.com/TCF/pics.php

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 02:37:09 PM »
LOL.... you say a special of 39.99 or was that 9.99... my ole eyes playing tricks on me..... :roflmao1
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 02:06:20 AM »
that's surprising.  they are still advertising free accounts on their sign up page or ad free accounts for $2.49 per month.

are you sure the amount is not a mistake?

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 04:22:26 AM »
 Yes sir read it twice.... the 4hunderd covers being able to share your photos also.....

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 04:41:43 AM »
It doesn't make sense when you can get hosting accounts for a few dollars a month.  I bet they are losing a lot of users with those rates. 

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 06:50:42 AM »
saw the same thing on another website ....wtf ?
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Register