Author Topic: JIGGING in the surf ?  (Read 81 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
JIGGING in the surf ?
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:45:47 AM »
yeppers why not ....... :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: JIGGING in the surf ?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 08:29:20 AM »
Lol. Nice bait!

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 09:15:37 AM »
Yes sir, one of my favorite things to do. Ketch sompin on a jig, cut it up, put it on a bigger hook, toss it out a little further... and hang on!
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 10:00:12 AM »
NICE &  :ROFLMAO :LOL :ROFLMAO
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 04:10:31 PM »
cant cut up a florida pompano out of season and undersize as well ..... :BrickWall
but you can cut up a porgy pinfish .....LMAO  :Thumbsup :cheers
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 04:15:02 PM »
and then its for sure it be time for sum REEL  ...... :kaboom
man are them surf lady fish some reel sreaming high jumpin fools ....... :clap
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 04:17:59 PM »
but hey why stop at lady fish when you gots a big buck tail jig and a trusty medium action  shakepseare ugly stick wit ya with some 20 lb braid on it .....
next stop ...BABY JAWS ..... :ROFLMAO :LOL :ROFLMAO :BananaDance :kaboom
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 04:20:09 PM »
and them atlantic sharpnose  sharks are good game in the surf ....
but they aint no better than them blacknose sharks in the surf ..... :LOL :BananaDance
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 04:22:37 PM »
and then .....what the heck .... :ROFLMAO
thunk something is pulling kinda slow like ,but I am thinking that it aint no fish ..... :hammer
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »
sure was some fun surf action every morning very EARLY .....
right EXACTLY where we swam and body surfed in the bright daylight ..... :clap
you cant imagine the number of large stingrays right up in ankle deep water in the wee morning light ....
and then ...I aint sure kuz I aint got a light with me ....but I think I gots another baby JAWS >>>>>  :ROFLMAO :hammer :ROFLMAO :hammer
KABOOM

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 11:17:02 PM »
Unbelievable.....I for sure would have never thought to try a crappier jig in the salty stuff.... :Thumbsup :Thumbsup :Thumbsup
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline palestineag

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 07:15:53 PM »
That is awesome!  I always kick myself for not bringing the rods when we go on beach vacation and the birds are doing cartwheels in the surf at dusk in casting distance

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 08:08:50 AM »
That is awesome!  I always kick myself for not bringing the rods when we go on beach vacation and the birds are doing cartwheels in the surf at dusk in casting distance
I almost didn't take mine but I thought what the heck ...a 2 pc. crappie pole and a 2 pc. old ugly stick with a lil Tupperware bowl of jigs and sinkers and hooks with a bottle of crappie nibbles didn't take much room ....and to be sure Walmart had EVERY kind a frozen bait known to Mankind for sale by the beach .....and no one but me gets up at 5 am in my crew , so I was back when they woke just in time for breakfast  :clap
KABOOM