Author Topic: The Hammer festival  (Read 77 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
The Hammer festival
« on: March 17, 2019, 07:14:44 AM »
wish I could load photos EZ , but all my files are to large  :BrickWall
that sure was a hammer festival last week
it might EVEN be better this week with the warming trend  :clap
love me some mad spring crappie .thump it hard and fight like a champ they did
and that there really stupid big mean bass you ketched was quite something as well .. :Thumbsup
hope I can get over there this week again , I sure enjoyed that perch jerkin the last visit no doubt
thanks so much for the invite :cheers 
KABOOM  :gunslinger
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
Re: The Hammer festival
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 12:13:42 PM »
Try loading the photos again.  I doubled the size limit again.  You can also email me one of the photos from your phone.  I will then determine how much space you require for each photo.  Each time a new phone comes out it increases the image size of the photos, making it harder to store large quantities of photos in the site storage space.  Some of the commercial forum software resizes images but this software does not resize.  Or it did not offer mods to resize the last time I checked it.

You're right, it was a fun night.  The pesky bass were hitting but we caught more crappie than bass so on balance it was a good night.

I had hoped to follow up with similar action the rest of the week plus on the weekend but fate struck again.  I woke up Thursday too sick to get out of bed and stayed in bed until Saturday.  Saturday I was able to get up but too weak to go to the slip.  I am hoping to go there in a couple of hours and see if they are still sticking around the slips.

I wish the wind would die down so I could take my pontoon out on the lake and play with my new toy.  And find some spots where I can catch some 2# crappie so I could start winning the daily crappie tournament that I signed up for a couple of weeks ago.

As you well know you are welcome anytime that I am over there.  And I will make an effort to be there if I know you want to come.  That goes for all forum members, just let me know you would like to come and we will work out a time when it is possible.

Offline ACAMS

• Crappie Keeper
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:43 PM »
wish I could load photos EZ , but all my files are to large  :BrickWall

OK, my sig is back, sorry, I didn't think about it getting purged too.

Lets see those pics!
Free image uploader >>>http://myfolderz.com/TCF/pics.php<<<

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 04:44:21 PM »
Try ketchin smaller fish... :ROFLMAO
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 07:39:30 AM »
Would a smaller camera work????? :ROFLMAO :roflmao1
To whom much is given, much is required.

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 04:56:58 AM »
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 05:01:58 AM »
KABOOM

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 08:58:43 AM »
Sure was fun.....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Register