Author Topic: post link  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
post link
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:01:42 AM »
post up a link to the new hunting website
my browser cant find it at home ?
I have it at work
help a fella out
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Outlawelectric

• Crappie Keeper
Re: post link
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 08:32:01 AM »
Don't sweat the small stuff!

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 11:01:03 AM »
Shame on you, the first member of the new hunting site, being unable to remember such a simple web site name!  Are you sure you are not starting to feel your age?

And the url is on a sticky in this section.  :ROFLMAO

ACAMS

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 12:20:31 PM »
Cut him slack ..... he was up all night cleaning crappie yellow bass!

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »
I think he was playing spin the turtle but he didn't realize he could put it down and not spin himself in circles, he got dizzy. :roflmao1

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »
Now, now, he could never get that dizzy.  I agree with ACAMS, we need to cut him some slack.

http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/memory.html

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 08:47:34 PM »
How many of us hunt too?
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

ACAMS

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 09:06:13 PM »
How many of us hunt too?

I don't .... when ever I want a deer, or squirrel I just go shoot one ...... no hunting involved!

On squirrels I shoot the tree beside them and knock them out with bark so it don't ruin any meat.

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 09:19:45 PM »
My grandfather shot them in the eye with his single shot 22.  He said there wasn't enough meat in the head to worry about.  I didn't think there was enough meat on the entire squirrel to worry about but I knew better than to tell him that.  Didn't care much for squirrel but I also knew better than to say that.

I once asked him why he had a single shot rifle.  He said he only needed one bullet for anything he shot at.  So I shut up. 

I have that rifle, would not take anything for it.

ACAMS

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 06:34:22 AM »
I like squirrel hunting as much ALMOST as much as fishing, and I use a 22.

May join the other forum, but I don't really like talking about killing some poor critter, even tho they are for the freezer.

I don't watch hunting shows on TV

I LOVE guns and have a safe full ...... if guns and ammo get discussed, I will perk up!

Here are just some of my guns and ammo  ..... I plan on taking new pics and updating my site someday.

http://myfolderz.com/Ammo/

PS: .... that gun is probably old and wore out ...... HELL, I'll give you $20 for it so you wont have to chunk it in the trash!

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 07:30:34 AM »
I like squirrel hunting as much ALMOST as much as fishing, and I use a 22.

May join the other forum, but I don't really like talking about killing some poor critter, even tho they are for the freezer.

I don't watch hunting shows on TV

I LOVE guns and have a safe full ...... if guns and ammo get discussed, I will perk up!

Here are just some of my guns and ammo  ..... I plan on taking new pics and updating my site someday.

http://myfolderz.com/Ammo/

PS: .... that gun is probably old and wore out ...... HELL, I'll give you $20 for it so you wont have to chunk it in the trash!

Yes, it is over 70 years old.  It hasn't been fired in 30 years so it probably won't fire now.  So I won't cheat you by taking your $20.   :ROFLMAO

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2015, 10:37:47 AM »
Years ago I put in miles of walking chasing squirrels but haven't in a long time other than shooting them occasionally while rabbit hunting now. I like hunting rabbits more so than squirrels nowadays & love hunting then with my air rifle.
Are any of you into air rifles?
ACAMS a gun & ammo forum can be added if you like???
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

ACAMS

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 01:16:19 PM »
Make a section in the forum and I will join.

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 03:02:54 PM »
Make a section in the forum and I will join.
Section added!
Would you be interested in moderating it?
Sure could use some help when things get busy over there....

ACAMS

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 05:05:50 PM »
I will help if you need me to.

Register