Author Topic: Some 1198 screen shots  (Read 3078 times)

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: Some 1198 screen shots
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 08:49:29 PM »
 :BananaDance juss got word from tha wife that my BIG BIRD has made it.....too bad fer me I can't work on installing it in tha evenings...
This thing called MONEY sure makes a man do things he don't like doing but he can get the things he really likes doing....
Guess I'll be installing it this w-end & yeah it's a must to take it on a test run..... :cheers
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 10:07:53 PM »
I envy you.

My son-in-law is supposed to help me get my pontoon from Joe Pool Marina Saturday.  When I get it home I am going to install the  HB999 I bought last March.  Then Monday I will take it into BassPro to get it serviced and a switch that is on recall replaced.

Then on the 16th I will be able to take it back to Joe Pool Marina when the State Park finally opens for limited use.  At that point I'm hoping the marina will be open enough that I can start to use my boat.

It will be nice having an SI unit to play with.  Wish it was the 1198 with the bigger screen but I did not want to spend the extra dollars over the 999. 

Offline palestineag

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 05:33:21 AM »
:BananaDance juss got word from tha wife that my BIG BIRD has made it.....too bad fer me I can't work on installing it in tha evenings...
This thing called MONEY sure makes a man do things he don't like doing but he can get the things he really likes doing....
Guess I'll be installing it this w-end & yeah it's a must to take it on a test run..... :cheers

Awesome!  Ready to see some graph shots from it