Member Products and Services > Member Products and Services

Lake Palestine is picking up

(1/2) > >>

Pepop:
Jason Burton took a guy out today on one of his "Discounted" Guide Trips. After scouting for a few hours yesterday, Jason had a gameplan. 2 1/2 hours into the trip today he was getting a little nervous as they were fishless at that point. You don't SKUNK Jason Burton though! (as a general rule anyway LOL!). They pulled up to a new brushpile Jason found and BINGO! They sat there and caught well over a limit of keepers and kept around 20of the best ones. If you're interested in a Guide Trip on Lake Palestine that is discounted through December, give Jason a call, there is a link to his web site at the bottom of my signature. You'll be glad you did! He is also selling "Gift Certificates" at the current discounted rate, that can be used anytime in the 12 months after purchase. Here's a couple pictures from today's trip.

Otisone:
Thanks Pepop, Keep on posting this good news.

My son, Buddie and I are going with Jason on Nov 21 and we hope we might get to hammer those big fish!  Your reports are sure getting us excited!

Thanks again,
Otisone

Jig Man:
:congrat1

Pepop:

--- Quote from: Otisone on November 05, 2015, 09:37:15 AM ---Thanks Pepop, Keep on posting this good news.

My son, Buddie and I are going with Jason on Nov 21 and we hope we might get to hammer those big fish!  Your reports are sure getting us excited!

Thanks again,
Otisone

--- End quote ---

Well Otis1, it's been pourin rain since around 5pm Thursday & here it is 12:30am Friday & it's still comin down! This happened 2 weeks ago & really messed up the fishin just as it was beginning to take off! Jason & I are going out around mid morning today to see what if any affect the rain has had. Regardless, by 11/21, things should really be poppin in all his Fall/early Winter spots!

jasoniam:
Dat's goood fishin right there!! Fished palestine only once and was skunked but man I need to make it out there to give it another go!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version