Author Topic: Bobber for glow stick  (Read 1426 times)

Offline jasoniam

• Crappie Keeper
  • It is what it is!!
Bobber for glow stick
« on: December 27, 2015, 08:38:37 PM »
this is a good way to make a bobber using a glow stick for night fishing that can save you money!!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:25:57 PM by jasoniam »

Offline HMK

• Crappie Keeper
Re: Bobber for glow stick
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 11:12:38 PM »
good video
Stop Wishin', Go Fishin'

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 07:16:39 AM »
interesting and informative as well ..... :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 08:45:57 AM »
That looks like a better way than I do mine. Gonna have to try your way.
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 11:50:01 AM »
ingenious.  I need to try this.  It should be a lot cheaper than buying lighted bobbers and better at detecting bites.

Offline jasoniam

• Crappie Keeper
  • It is what it is!!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 12:10:32 PM »
ingenious.  I need to try this.  It should be a lot cheaper than buying lighted bobbers and better at detecting bites.
it is WAY cheaper than the lighted bobbers!! I think they run four bucks each and this way you can make three to four for about 4 bucks!! plus if you manage to keep a bobber and light runs out stick another glow stick in and your off to the races!! by the way keep the glow sticks use a lighter and gently warm them with lighter and baam your glowing strong again!!

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 01:38:53 PM »
to be quite honest I like the pencil floats for my glow sticks . I am not a fan of the weighted bobbers ....but that's just me ....
anyway the little natural rubber boot that comes in the package with the glow sticks fits on the "quill" that sticks up on top  perfect and I can assemble one in the dark in a few seconds .
the cost is about the same 3 or 4 for 4 bux .......
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 02:45:13 PM »
to be quite honest I like the pencil floats for my glow sticks . I am not a fan of the weighted bobbers ....but that's just me ....
anyway the little natural rubber boot that comes in the package with the glow sticks fits on the "quill" that sticks up on top  perfect and I can assemble one in the dark in a few seconds .

This is how I rig mine...

But I use the balsa wood slip corks...

And I know you don't like them either... NeenerNeener
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline ezgoing

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 05:22:41 PM »

I bought me a package of them pencil floats to try and haven't been able to fish since I bought them.  I'm going to quit buying new things to try since every time I buy something new I don't get to fish for months.

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 05:52:56 AM »
Ez i swear thats the course .....everytime i get some new something i just got to try ....
something or everything seems to slow up the deal ......whats up with that anyway ?  :hammer
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 05:54:06 AM »
This is how I rig mine...

But I use the balsa wood slip corks...

And I know you don't like them either... NeenerNeener
you go ahead and them wear the slippers and i will just use the boots ..... :ROFLMAO
KABOOM

Register