Boats And Equipment > Fish Finders

New Depth finder

(1/3) > >>

krappieKatcher:
well I just bought me a new Z8 Nitro from Tracker Marine in Beaumont a couple of months back, the depth finder that came on it was junk so I finally bought 2 new ones for it, I bought a Helix 10SI for the dash which was too big for the dash so I had to Ram mount it and a Helix 7DI for the trolling motor, I don't know if anyone else has tried these yet but man do I really like them, now just waiting til I can get an I pilot and a 12' Talon. Needless to say I'm really excited about the new set up after fishing out of a Nitro 750 NX for the past 11 years and from a 90 HP to a 225 HP, big difference and truly blessed!

SK:
That's truly a good upgrade right there....Enjoy....

Bush Hog:

--- Quote from: krappieKatcher on February 10, 2016, 09:37:47 PM ---well I just bought me a new Z8 Nitro from Tracker Marine in Beaumont a couple of months back, the depth finder that came on it was junk so I finally bought 2 new ones for it, I bought a Helix 10SI for the dash which was too big for the dash so I had to Ram mount it and a Helix 7DI for the trolling motor, I don't know if anyone else has tried these yet but man do I really like them, now just waiting til I can get an I pilot and a 12' Talon. Needless to say I'm really excited about the new set up after fishing out of a Nitro 750 NX for the past 11 years and from a 90 HP to a 225 HP, big difference and truly blessed!

--- End quote ---
Haven't heard anything bad about the Helix. Everyone seems to like them.  Post us a pic of your new ride. :fish

krappieKatcher:

--- Quote from: Bush Hog on February 10, 2016, 09:59:12 PM ---Haven't heard anything bad about the Helix. Everyone seems to like them.  Post us a pic of your new ride. :fish
[/How do I post pictures from my phone to the forumquote]
--- End quote ---

Jig Man:
Man sounds like your in tall cotton... :Thumbsup

Congrats on the new set up, I know your going to enjoy it... :cheers

I'm having to go old school, I pulled the old Garmin out last night...
Ran power to the front deck and quadrant...
Gonna pull the ducers tonight..
Moving the Chirp 7 up front the the TM, and Putting an HDS 9 on the quadrant..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version