Author Topic: Banked it #63  (Read 494 times)

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Banked it #63
« on: March 30, 2016, 09:17:32 AM »
Man was it a crappieless funfilled catchn trip yestdy with a big bonus that I ain't never had happen ever before.....
I was catchn red ear, pumpkins & blue gill every single cast, on this one red ear I always let them tire out since they put up a purdy good fight for there size well as I'm letting this one fight I see a big wave & a extra pull on my line, there was this BIG long nose gar that had clamped down on this fish & would not leet it go, I get him up next to the bank & grab my phone to snap a couple pics & he decides to let go before I could get my phone opened....
Twas fun for sure.....

Any hoot I snapped a few pics of the better redear...anybody ever target them? If so what habitat do they like on lakes? The way these things fight I'd like to dedicate a few trips after'em & I hear they arepurdy tasty.....

SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: Banked it #63
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 07:49:49 AM »
man are they pretty .......
bet that was hoot when that there gar wanted dinner
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 11:26:11 AM »
I was seconds from getting a pic of it before it decided to let go....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 09:30:33 PM »
shoot, those would be good fried up whole... :Thumbsup
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Register