Author Topic: Contest Sponsers  (Read 693 times)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
Contest Sponsers
« on: April 01, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »
Robert Howell of Crazy Angler and Dutch have now joined Pepop and Captain Happy in providing a monthly prize for the contest section.  I want to thank them and all the members that have donated prizes for the contest since the contest started.

Offline Dutch

• Crappie Keeper
  • Spiderman
Re: Contest Sponsers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 04:23:00 PM »
Let us know how they will be distributed..... place wise.
I woke up this morning.  At my age, that is a GOOD thing!

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 09:50:38 PM »
Robert Howell of Crazy Angler and Dutch have now joined Pepop and Captain Happy in providing a monthly prize for the contest section.  I want to thank them and all the members that have donated prizes for the contest since the contest started.
+1 :Thumbsup

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 07:11:16 PM »
1st place will be the gift certificate.  I had planned on giving all the jigs to the second place winner but several suggested we spread it around and have three winners, with the second and third place each receiving a dozen jigs.

It doesn't really matter who's jig's are listed as 2nd place and 3rd place since both are quality jig tiers.  If the members prefer I will have the jigs sent to me and I will then send six of Dutch's jigs and six of Pepop's jigs to the second and third place winners.   

I generate all numbers at one time, with the first number being the first place winner, 2nd number second place, 3rd number third place.

After what happened this drawing I am going to generate six numbers at one time for future drawings.  Then if there are duplicate winners again I will simply go to the next number generated.

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 07:28:55 AM »
VERY NICE  :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Fe1

• Crappie Keeper
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 04:48:20 PM »
I hope this is the right place to post a BIG THANK YOU to those that make the drawings possible.
Dutch hats off to you my friend for the fine batch of assorted hand tied jigs excellent work sir.

Sincerely,
Fe1
If I don't ask it's my fault for not knowing!

Register