Author Topic: Lake Worth  (Read 663 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
Lake Worth
« on: April 02, 2016, 07:48:11 AM »
the spawn is over and the fish are moving back out ...
lethargic and tired they are and will probably get back into a normal summer pattern pretty quickly
numbers seem to be terribly off in there and i am not sure whats going on there
hopefully she gets back to the way she was soon ....
save your gas money is a good bet from what i seen the last visit
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: Lake Worth
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 11:37:50 AM »
Hopefully they will have a good hatch and will come back in a couple of years...
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 03:31:52 PM »
some say they all got washed south ...down stream in the floods ....but the winter bite up the creek says they all went north to me .....but they will get better at some point I am sure ......
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 07:44:35 PM »
Thezzzz still thar, give'em a bit to recoup from all that swim'n they had ta do to stay in place with tha flood'n an all..... O:-) :BananaDance
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 07:03:13 AM »
the water has been running in there for so long i wonder if i will ever get back over there to investigate them crappie lips
KABOOM

Register