Author Topic: Tough day today 6-9-16  (Read 384 times)

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Trophy King
Tough day today 6-9-16
« on: June 09, 2016, 10:12:11 PM »
Had a few hours free this evening so I thought I'd hit Martin Creek and sit in the shade under Dirgin bridge.  Could not get the crappie to cooperate until I tossed out PePops  1/24 oz. jig.  I started catching a few but most of them had something wrong with their tail.....they weren't long enough.  The water temp was 98 degrees so I thought I could do better in cooler water.  Off to the RR bridge and it was dead as roadkill.  Graphed a few but could not get a thump.  So, off again to bridge #3 where I can usually always catch some and there was 15 kids jumping off the bridge and swimming. Grrrr.....back to the RR bridge.  Anyway, wound up with 5 keepers that I gave to a guy fishing next to me.  He left out with those fish happy as a lark saying something about how much his wife likes crappie and he may get lucky tonight.  Did I mention he was 80 years old :ROFLMAO

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: Tough day today 6-9-16
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:10:20 AM »
Tonights the night.... :kaboom
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 09:40:06 AM »
Hehehehahahahaaaaaa, great post BH.....we've been catchn several unders down here too but that only shows how great the conditions are in the lake & seed for the future....
Something wrong with their tails....LOL
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 07:31:44 AM »
 :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM