Author Topic: dockin was rockin  (Read 434 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
dockin was rockin
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:41:58 AM »
middle of the day .....rather warm and windy ....ridiculous amount of current ....water real muddy ......45 minutes to ketch some fish ....
i would say that all added up equals GO time ....bring it ....bring them guns to town boy .....
how deep who knows .....couldnt keep the jigs down kuz a the current ....colors emlpoyed only 3 kuz thats all i had .......
handtie and plastic ....1/16 and 1/32 .....ALL the fish were in the shade under the dock ....
sure was some hard pulls ....lost some lilz ....got broke off by a big ....and ketched the in betweens ....
the lunch breaker rides again ......
 :kaboom :gunslinger
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: dockin was rockin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
Some thing new fer me, this shootun docks, but I'm learnin...
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 08:25:22 AM »
As usual, I sit here jealous of the Ketchn adventures. Maybe one day I will get to go again but it looks like next week at this point.

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 10:53:10 AM »
Some thing new fer me, this shootun docks, but I'm learnin...
wasn't "shootin" docks ...I don't do that brother ...I pitch under them though .....
in this case though .....
ya just dropped the jig "upstream" standing on the dock and let it go back up under in the shade ....
I was standing on the dock I was hittin ....3 bux a day and sometimes its pretty good ... :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 08:06:05 PM »
Awesome trip Ketchn.... :Thumbsup :Thumbsup :Thumbsup
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Register