Jig Tying/Lure Making > Pouring and Painting Jigheads

Fun fun

(1/2) > >>

John Collins:
Little hobby of mine/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160709/be5bb4b2a21ee3e6a6eef73bd0457ad3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

ACAMS:
I  have lots of molds, but the only thing I ever pour is those No Roll sinkers because I can't buy them.

It is so much trouble pouring that I just buy what I can and have about 100 pounds of lead that I will never use up at my age.

ezgoing:

--- Quote from: ACAMS on July 09, 2016, 10:50:33 AM ---I  have lots of molds, but the only thing I ever pour is those No Roll sinkers because I can't buy them.

It is so much trouble pouring that I just buy what I can and have about 100 pounds of lead that I will never use up at my age.

--- End quote ---

You are not old as long as you can cast a rod.  :) 

My wife likes the 3/8th oz bell sinkers.  It's good to know I can get them from a board member when she needs more.   How much is the shipping to Arlington, probably buy 50 at a time when she needs them.

John Collins:
Ship with USPS flat rate box which is $6.80 for small box.

John Collins:

--- Quote from: ACAMS on July 09, 2016, 10:50:33 AM ---I  have lots of molds, but the only thing I ever pour is those No Roll sinkers because I can't buy them.

--- End quote ---
Hi sir what molds do you have. Would you be willing to sell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version