Reports On Lakes, Rivers and Streams > Lake Mineral Wells

Hit it in a boat .............

(1/2) > >>

Ketchn:
slammed the fire out of them ... small fish festival ....but the number was ridiculous high .... around 200 plus in 4 hours pretty easy...
water was rather muddy and filled with baitfish .....never seen that much bait i dont think ....we hit the south end of the lake on a north wind ....the fish were feeding hard .....didnt find any big fish ........wanted shad colors in jigs and didnt really want much else .....heard tell the big ones done ran up the river on the north end ....might be so .....
some of the fish were 6 foot deep in 20 plus feet of water ....some were 10 to 12 in 15 to 20 foot of water ...some were busting shad on the surface .....pretty fun to play with for sure ......if you need a tune up on your ketchn this is the spot .....3 stops out of 6 held large numbers of fish.... :clap

SK:
Those waters look like the waters in my lake down home....
Dink fest are four sure fun when it's aahh back to back hook set'n..... :fish

ezgoing:
Looks like a fun filled trip.   :clap

They were hitting fairly strong at Joe Pool Sunday but not as good as that.

And I agree with SK, numbers are fun to catch.  I don't care about size much as I normally only want four or five to take home to eat out of a trip.

But even if the fish aren't bitting a day on the water is hard to beat for fun. 

Ketchn:

--- Quote from: SK on August 22, 2016, 08:32:05 AM ---Those waters look like the waters in my lake down home....
Dink fest are four sure fun when it's aahh back to back hook set'n..... :fish

--- End quote ---
That was the "clean" water area .....there was mud line right down the middle of that lil lake that was extra muddy ......lol

Esnow74:
cool little lake but I bet it is really muddy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version