Author Topic: Banking it  (Read 265 times)

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Banking it
« on: November 15, 2016, 07:24:27 AM »
Sure has been cut short with this time change....30mins max & it's too dark to see tha float.....
Either they is or they ain't in that short time frame, might get to change colors once to make it through the depth changes to find'em.....some dazzz as shalla as 2' under tha float & some dazzz as deep as 8'under tha float....
I ain't sure what's causing them to change like that but that for sure is what it is....
Caught round 15 lizzz yestdy with the biggest round a 11 ancher caught right about that time I could only see my flat wasn't there anymore.....LOL

SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline palestineag

• Crappie Slabmaster
Re: Banking it
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 01:38:06 PM »
Yep, don't much care for not being able to try for em after work but do like being able to catch some nice and early on the weekend with the early light.  Nice job!

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 10:14:44 AM »
Thanks PA, I have to skip that morning bite since my work day starts round 5:30ish..I'll just keep sticking'em till I can't see my float till the time change....

As some would say......santhang.....santhang.....LOL

SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 06:05:47 AM »
sure rocks right before dark down there brother ....EVERY cast ! its like some kinda spring spawning thing or a sand bass run .....very kewl and KABOOOOM
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 02:04:43 PM »
At least they are acting full grown...  :Thumbsup

My grandma used to say if they big enough ta jump on a minna...

They big enough ta eat!
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><