Author Topic: slow on the dock  (Read 249 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
slow on the dock
« on: November 29, 2016, 01:57:43 PM »
but the fisheez was large ..... :clap
16 foot a water ....15 down .....
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline SgtCrabby

• Crappie Keeper
Re: slow on the dock
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 06:53:33 PM »
Oh, am envious?
Yep.
But I do know; my day will come.

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 10:22:49 AM »
some of the boys rent boat slips and then go 2 ways or 3 to diffuse the cost .....
I am a guest with that bud on one of them ,,,,sometimes they really hammer fish on them docks ....
you might ask around a bit ....the winter private dock bite can be rather awesome
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline SgtCrabby

• Crappie Keeper
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 07:37:36 PM »
Oh, what a great idea Ketch.   I'm going to check into that real soon to see what prices are, and then have a good talk with several buddies.

And a second plus to that is my boat sits on its trailer in one of the buddies back yard;  if we get a slip, boat can be parked with water under it.  Thanks!

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 06:31:25 AM »
They run about 150 a month in most spots give or take ......makes for great winter fun ....and lots run a community fish basket and let who wants them take them
KABOOM

Register