Author Topic: LAKE HOUSTON June 3rd 2017 BRAGGING RIGHTS CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT RESULTS  (Read 487 times)

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
1st--SK-- 7 Fish-9.78lbs--Big Fish-2.05lbs (Big Fish Winner)

2nd--Randy & Paul--7 Fish-7.69lbs--Big Fish-1.27lbs

3rd--JignJim & Knoterite--7 Fish-7.18lbs--Big Fish-1.25lbs

4th--Gettin Jiggy--5 Fish-4.85lbs--Big Fish-1.28lbs

5th--Ken & Craphac--5 Fish-3.61lbs--Big Fish-1.36lbs

Three Way Tie for 6th--LBG--Mark & Nick--KingFisher & Dad--Did Not Weigh Any Fish...

Congrats to all that participated, really enjoyed chatting with everyone at the weigh-in & everyone gave up some excellent info......
Thanks to the NEW Guys for fishn with us, Gettn Jiggy & KingFisher.
Was looking forward to meeting SkinnyKennie but he didn't make the weigh-in.....

Yeah my prediction was off by a bit......

SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Ahh few more pics....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Trophy King
There ya go again....they're gonna quit letting you fish with em.   Congrats on the win and the big fish win also.  Looks like ya'll had a good time.
To whom much is given, much is required.

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Good fishin, good folks... and a bbq pit goin. Looks like everyone is a winner from.  :Thumbsup
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline palestineag

• Crappie Slabmaster
Love those 2# slabs.  On tournament day its an even greater level of satisfaction that's hard to describe.  Great job!

Offline SgtCrabby

• Crappie Slabmaster
Congrats to all participants.  And extra congrats to the winners.

But SK:  Bush Hog is correct, they're not gonna let ya feesh with them If'n ya keep winning.

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Gotta make'um pay attention sometimes....LOL

Thanks y'all....

If any of y'all would like to come down & fish with us I'll post up when they are scheduled.....

Register