Author Topic: LAKE HOUSTON NOVEMBER 11th 2017 BRAGGING RIGHTS CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT RESULTS  (Read 320 times)

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
1st--SK--7 Fish-9.81lbs--Big Fish-1.49lbs (Big Fish Winner)

2nd--Butz--7 Fish-8.60lbs--Big Fish-1.38lbs

3rd--Gett'n Jiggy--7 Fish-4.56lbs--Big Fish-0.76lbs

Congrats to us few that got out to fish today, the fish bit good most of the day. Thanks to the few of us that showed up & an even BIGGER THANKS to Craphac, he's saved two of my recent fishn trips. One trip my TM remote took a dump & he let me use his & today I was running late this morning & when I switched vehicles I forgot my RODS...all of'em.... there's nothing worse than realizing you don't have a rod to fish with when your already at the lake....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: LAKE HOUSTON NOVEMBER 11th 2017 BRAGGING RIGHTS CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 07:13:12 PM »
You forgot your fishing rods?  Excuse me a minute.....bahahahaha.  Ok...I'm better.  Congrats on another win and having good friends to help you out of a jam.
To whom much is given, much is required.

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: LAKE HOUSTON NOVEMBER 11th 2017 BRAGGING RIGHTS CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT RESULTS
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 08:51:38 PM »
 Yeah I felt like a total DA.... but I promise I learned from that one.... :roflmao1
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....