Author Topic: i will hit it today  (Read 122 times)

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
i will hit it today
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:27:10 AM »
stay tuned for the state park report .... :clap
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Re: i will hit it today
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 07:02:01 AM »
 :peepwall
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 08:40:12 AM »
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 03:25:04 AM »
I'm teed at the state park system since they closed down Joe Pool Marina with only a 30 day notice.  So I did not buy an annual pass as I normally do and am not giving them any of my money.

If you or any of the other members want to fish my slip at Joe Pool Marina with me give me a PM and we can arrange a day and time.   I won't be available this week or weekend but can do it any day after that.

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »
 So you can still fish over there?
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 10:26:01 PM »
So you can still fish over there?

OOPS!   Big error.  I meant to say my slip at Lynn Creek Marina which is located on Joe Pool Lake.  :-[ :-[ :-[   what i get for posting late at night.

Joe Pool Marina no longer exists as the park required them to remove everything when they cancelled the lease for the marina.

But the brush piles that were built at all the slips still exist.  So I will still fish over there since I will take the pontoon over there and fish the brush piles.    :clap

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 11:04:40 AM »
 :Thumbsup :Thumbsup :Thumbsup