Author Topic: Members Only Contests--Win Free Stuff By Posting Contest Forum  (Read 857 times)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
In this forum we will offer a contest where members can win a nice prize every month or two or maybe three.  Part of it will depend on how members react to this initial contest.

The rules are fairly simple.  Members make posts in this forum during the contest time frame.  At the end of the contest I will use a Random Number Machine (software) to choose a number that represents the number of posts that were made during the month in the contest sub-forum.  For example if there were 100 posts during the month the software would chose a number between 1-100.  If there are 200 posts during the month then the software would choose a number between 1-200.

Each member will be allowed to make two posts per day in the contest sub-forum.  You can make a comment about something you like about TexasCrappieFishing.com or why you like crappie fishing or why you like bluegill fishing or something similar.  If you don't want to do that then you can just say "I want to win" or "I'm in" or something similar.

Posts must be positive in nature.

If somebody makes three posts in a given day and that third post wins the contest it will be disqualified and a new drawing will be made.  So make as many posts as you please but only the first two posts will count for each day.

The prize will vary different for the different contests.  It will depend on what I think interests the members and what is in my budget.  So forget about getting a HB 1099 as that is not in my budget!   :ROFLMAO

I will try to buy prizes from board members when possible to give but that is not set in stone.  Sometimes the prize will come from an outside source if I find something that I think everybody would like.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 10:34:18 AM by Ed »

Offline Kdog

• Crappie Keeper
Re: Members Only Contests--Win Free Stuff By Posting Here
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 10:17:53 PM »
OK. I'll bite

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
Re: Members Only Contests--Win Free Stuff By Posting Here
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 11:19:57 PM »
OK. I'll bite
  Post in the other thread.  Posting in this thread will not help you win.

I'll lock this thread so members will post in the other thread.

Register