Author Topic: Post This Tread to Win May Contest, ending May 31st. An assortment of Pepop Jig  (Read 37892 times)

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
The contest will offer a number of jigs from Pepop.  The jigs will be his selection.  I will add more information about the jigs over time.

So start adding your posts in this forum, cause only the posts in this forum counts and the more posts you make the more chances you have to win.  Within the limits of two posts per day, that is. 

ADDED:

Pepop is being extremely generous in this contest.  He is providing approximately  4 dozen assorted sizes & colors. With 8-12 of his Premium jigs with 3d eyes included.  It might not be exactly 4 dozen as the exact amount depends on how many he can tie in this time period along with all the other work he does.  But it will be close and it will be an outstanding prize even if it is a few less than 4 dozen.

So we have decided to have TWO winner this month instead of one.  I feel that receiving approximately 2 dozen of his hand tied jigs is an outstanding prize for this contest.  So we will have two happy members at the end of May.

Pepop will divide the jigs up between the winners and mail them once I provide him the winner names and mailing addresses.  His decision on who gets which jig is final. 

So don't forget to make your two posts daily to increase your chances to win one of these two great assortments of hand tied jigs.

Added 4/30/15

I now have pictures of the jigs that will be awarded.  The first set will go to the first number generated, the second set will go to the second number generated.  One I have the numbers generated I will need to count down to that post to get the winner.

Any swapping or trading can be arranged between the winners by the winners.  Pepop will mail them as shown, with May 1 going to winner 1, May 2 going to winner 2.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:12:11 PM by Ed »

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
count me in
 :Thumbsup

Offline HMK

• Crappie Keeper
This is a nice gesture. I really like it here. Folks here have been friendly. It has a "Family" feel to it. I've been on 2 other boards that had the same feeling. One was a knife making forum called primal fires and the other was an organic gardening forum.
Stop Wishin', Go Fishin'

Offline Bush Hog

• Crappie Trophy King
I think I did it wrong.  ED would you move my contest post over to this one? thanks.  Oh yeah, this is my second post for the day. :clap
To whom much is given, much is required.

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
I like jigs! Maybe winning pepop's and seeing how nice they are in person will finally push me over the edge and I'll finally buy a vise.  :NiceThread

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
I think I did it wrong.  ED would you move my contest post over to this one? thanks.  Oh yeah, this is my second post for the day. :clap
Welp I guess that makes two of us....
I'd still like to keep my lil contest goin if possible, I've seen some "name this lake" post/contest get interesting....
And why yes "Texas Crappie & Bream Fishn Board" is the best I've seen so far...
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
I'm thinkin even Ketchn could catch a fish with a Pepop hand tied jig.... :Winner
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
But I'm purdy sure Radtexan would need a little more help.. :ROFLMAO
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper

It's easy to move or merge topics but it is harder to move individual posts.  Since that post is in another thread it will not impact this thread.

So just go ahead and duplicate that post in this thread.  Quote this post when you do it and that will refresh my memory if it turns out this is the winning post.

And you can make more than three posts in this thread in a given day, it's just that the posts after number 2 on a given day will not count for the prize drawing.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:02:43 PM by Ed »

Offline Radtexan

• Crappie Keeper
But I'm purdy sure Radtexan would need a little more help.. :ROFLMAO

I didnt want to do this Mel,but since you instigated it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not everyone can catch Trophy shad like Mr Jigman..

Only Death will end my Love affair with Texas....

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
I'm thinking that nice jigs like those will keep the drum away due to excessive crappie brawls breaking out when they slide into the local watering hole.
 :Dance

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
Oh yeah and here's a second post for the day   :BananaDance

Offline Kdog

• Crappie Keeper
Pepops Jigs are fish catchers

Offline Kdog

• Crappie Keeper
Pepops Jigs are amazing.....

Offline Radtexan

• Crappie Keeper
Who's pepop ???

Only Death will end my Love affair with Texas....

ACAMS

Who's pepop ???

I would NEVER clone, or get inspiration from one of his jigs! ppppppppppttttttttttttt!!!!

ACAMS

And everybody KNOWS I would NEVER double post to try to win one

Offline HMK

• Crappie Keeper
this is my 2nd post.of the day
Stop Wishin', Go Fishin'

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
And everybody KNOWS I would NEVER double post to try to win one

Since the rules allow two posts per day it is wise to make them to keep the odds fair.

Unfortunately I can not win so it doesn't help me nor count against me to make multiple posts.  :LOL

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
this is a sure gunna be fun thing
and man lookee at that there monster threadfin
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
and I already have a few of them Pepop jigs in my arsenal btw
and they can ketch fish
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
Pepop is being extremely generous in this contest.  He is providing  4 dozen assorted sizes & colors. With 8-12 of his Premium jigs with 3d eyes included.  It might not be exactly 4 dozen as the exact amount depends on how many he can tie in this time period along with all the other work he does.  But it will be close and it will be an outstanding prize even if it is a few less than 4 dozen.

So we have decided to have TWO winner this month instead of one.  I feel that receiving approximately 2 dozen of his hand tied jigs is an outstanding prize for this contest.  So we will have two happy members at the end of May.

Pepop will divide the jigs up between the winners and mail them once I provide him the winner names and mailing addresses.  His decision on who gets which jig is final. 

So don't forget to make your two posts daily to increase your chances to win one of these two great assortments of hand tied jigs.

Offline Skypilot

• Crappie Dink
Would like to win some of those!

Offline Kdog

• Crappie Keeper
Such and awesome site and Bling as a Perk!

Offline Kickingback

• Crappie Keeper
Count me in!