Author Topic: Post This Tread to Win May Contest, ending May 31st. An assortment of Pepop Jig  (Read 37899 times)

Offline Kickingback

• Crappie Keeper
OK, I'm in.

Offline Ketchn

• Crappie Trophy King
4 DOZEN !!! holy heck ......
that would hold me for a week at least
some think money makes you wealthy . yet others know the truth, your actual wealth isn't measured in this manner !
KABOOM

Offline No limits

• Crappie Dink
I love to catch crappie! …but I've never caught one on a hand tied shoot I don't even think I've ever fished with a hand tied… but I'd love to!! :clap
Work hard and learn everyday maybe one day I'll catch my limit!

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper

Two winners, approximately two dozen each. 

And if you go through that many in a week you had better learn now to tie.   :ROFLMAO
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:10:14 AM by Ed »

Offline No limits

• Crappie Dink
If anyone needs a life hack for being hung up vertical jigging my favorite is the spark plug trick just pinch the loop end of a swivel in the gap of the plug clip it on your line and let her fly! 9 times out of 10 your hook is in hung!

My second post for today folks see Ya tomorrow!
Work hard and learn everyday maybe one day I'll catch my limit!

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
The plot thickens and the pot gets fatter, I like it!

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
If anyone needs a life hack for being hung up vertical jigging my favorite is the spark plug trick just pinch the loop end of a swivel in the gap of the plug clip it on your line and let her fly! 9 times out of 10 your hook is in hung!

My second post for today folks see Ya tomorrow!

You know you can still post in other sections of the board.  I hope I did not create a monster here in that this thread keeps members from posting in the other sections of the board.   :ROFLMAO

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
I didnt want to do this Mel,but since you instigated it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not everyone can catch Trophy shad like Mr Jigman..

Whachu talkin bout, it takes tallent ta do dat... and by the way Stamford is catchin some water.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:24:03 AM by Jig Man »
>>>------------> Make It Count!!! <><

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
And just be glad I didn't ty on sompin white like Heath was wantin me to do. And speekin of him, he needs ta make his presence known!

Offline HMK

• Crappie Keeper
Stop Wishin,
Go Fishin.

First post of ze day :clap
Stop Wishin', Go Fishin'

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
Maybe by the end of May I will have the golf course caught up from all the rains we keep getting and I can use my new jigs to do some lip piercing! That's what you call wishfull thinking.

Offline HMK

• Crappie Keeper
Ooooo Tayyy

Diz bees my #2 posts diz day.
Stop Wishin', Go Fishin'

Offline T-Slab

• Crappie Keeper
Count me in as one of the winners! :LOL :BananaDance

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Well now howdy everybody.....just checking in.....had a fabulous day ketchn with Ketchn today..... IT.....JUSS.....DON'T.....GET.....NO........BETTER...... proof pichers later....
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
I just spent from 7am to 8 pm restaining our deck, and I didn't even finish it. I think an assortment of jigs would make me feel much better about this whole situation...

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
I just checked my personal messages and read the message from Ed about the contest, so I decided to post again. Also, for my second entry on the day.  :clap

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Crappie Keeper
Yeah, I did a lot of thinking before I sent that PM to everybody.  The system should also have sent an email to those who elected to receive emails.

I don't believe in sending mass emails and PMs to members.  I believe that is an abuse of position.

But this is a great contest and I wanted everybody to be aware of it.

Some members only log in a few times a month.  So they might not see the contest and be unaware of it until it is too late.

So I decided to sent the message so everybody would be aware of the contest.  Then they can decide if they want to post and have a chance to win those jigs.  I would if I could but it would be unfair for me to take part in the contest.  So I ordered some jigs from Pepop so I won't be totally left out.  I could not believe how great (low) his prices were for hand tied jigs.

But don't worry, you will see few of these mass mailings from me.  I'm not saying there will not be any as I can't foresee the future.  But they will be rare as they go against my core beliefs.

Offline Kdog

• Crappie Keeper
In for the second time today. BTW Great forum and friendly folks

Offline SK

• Crappie Trophy King
Besides this being my second post of today here.....here is the starting point to a great trip with Ketchn....

More proof pichers tomaro!!!
SOME GO FISHN, ME I GO CATCHN & ALWAYS FEED'EM A JIG CAUSE IT'S FASTER THAN CHASEN A MINNER IN A BUCKET!!!
HOPE YOUR JIGS STAY WET.....

REGARDLESS OF HOW MANLY YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING YOUR PFD CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.....

ACAMS

One dozen would be a treasure! (for normal people ..... some of the members here fish the drum infested Trinity River and don't count!)

ACAMS

And everybody KNOWS I would NEVER double post to try to win one

Yep, I would NEVER, EVER stoop that low!

Offline Jig Man

• Crappie Trophy King
Is that a bakers dozen? ;D

Offline Kdog

• Crappie Keeper
In today

Offline Esnow74

• Crappie Slabmaster
#1 today and a pm to pepop will soon follow. I can't wait to see if I win, I need to try some of those jigs!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:51:47 AM by Esnow74 »

Offline Dr Erk

• Crappie Slabmaster
Just an idea for future contests, but another option to reward members would be to just randomly draw from all members who have made at least 5 posts (5 being a number i arbitrarily forcibly removed from my posterior) in the month rather than having everyone post in a thread multiple times a day.